5G TECHRITORY is Europe’s leading initiative that brings together industry experts, business leaders, top scientists, and policy makers to set the agenda for making a strong 5G ecosystem a reality. 5G TECHRITORY forum will take place on November 29-30 in Riga, Latvia. The event is phygital (physical+digital), that means you can participate on-site and online. Please see the agenda and the list of speakers.
We invite you to participate in the 5G TECHRITORY Horizon Europe brokerage event on November 30. This event will help you to build your consortium and find partners for the upcoming Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” 2023/2024 calls.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in projects in the forthcoming 2023/2024 Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics, including:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centers
- Other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research cooperation
The brokerage event focuses on the following Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics:
- Network Technologies
- Smart Cities
How it works
• Register for the Horizon Europe brokerage event: here
• Add contact information and details as requested, as well as indicate your thematic area and list calls you are planning to participate in
• View other participant profiles and book meetings. The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event. You will be notified by an e-mail once booking has opened
• Come to Riga or join online and find partners for the upcoming Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” 2023/2024 calls
• The event is free of charge, but registration is mandatory to attend the brokerage event